Thursday, January 1, 2009

Belly pictures- Weeks 28 to 30




Happy 2009! Here are some new belly pictures for you all. At about 27 weeks Bo and I were in Florida visiting my younger brother Chad over Thanksgiving. That's the pictures with Bo and I on the bridge and me by myself (both in the blue top). Also from the Florida trip, there is one with us outside kissing. Aaaw.

The one where I am actually showing my belly is the day of my 28 week appointment, December 5th. I was told I am anemic so now I am taking iron pills. Yay! :)

Next we have a picture from December 22nd, by the Christmas tree. That would make me almost 30 weeks! The final picture is me and Luna on Christmas morning reading a very interesting book sent to us for the baby from Bo's dad and Latain. Very cute!

1 comment:

Ange said...

Are you just not the cutest little pregnant lady I have ever seen? Good lord girl - your bump is adorable...and you and Bo are adorable too! Can't wait to see you soon! Love ya girl!